A del Sol is still a Civic.

Hater

king of nerds and dorks
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's a few pictures of my Sol. Check out the cardomain links in my signature for more pictures! =)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride...hook it up with a mod list

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wahoo mugen...:drools:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I honestly can respect Del Sols now! I am totally diggen the JDM on that car!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice del SLOW:!:

naw im kidding, clean ride.... what year is that? cuz you dont have the seperate high beams?

welcome to da club

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya know i like the style of the del sol too bad its soo damn heavy

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the del sol weighs less than a 99-00 civic si.... and the vtec version has the same motor as the si....... guess what that means.......

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride. I wish I had bought a Del Sol when I had the chance, but those things are damn small. I'd hate to think what would happen in a collision with a truck, especially after seeing what happened to my 'tegra after it was in a collision with a Subaru Forester.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

ya know i like the style of the del sol too bad its soo damn heavy
eh, its only like what? 2400 or somthing like that? thats not bad at all. especialy in a small little two seater, i bet it handels like its on rails. i think the car COULD be lighter considering its size, but its far from being heavy. and when you consider that it has a pimp little targa top and roll down rear window, i think its worth the extra weight 8) i thought about geting one, but sometimes insurance(particuarly MY insurance) will rape you on a car like that just because its an open air two seater :roll: besides, im kind of a big guy and those things little tiny :wink:

nice ca though man, however if i were you id put in racing seats, a roll cage, and a six point harness just incase somthing happens, i only say this cuz i see that your airbag is myseriously missing :P and with all the stupid yuppies in SUV's on the road today, well lets just say you can never be too safe........

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice del sol man.... Like I say JDM is OEM so i dig the one peice headlights the lip kit and the wheel and all ot the other stuff i dont wanna list for you... goood job.

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is a bad ass f**kin clean ass del sol....i hate del sols...but yours makes me want to get one!

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DLS what happen to you man? your never on CH anymore, we miss you, your like our greatest acomplishment :lol:

what ever happened with your car and the croked shop? you get a stang yet :?:

fill me in bro :P

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha CH is kinda not how it used to be...too many new memebrs...it aint like tha happy family we used to be! =)

um still waiting on the fukin BAR to come investigate my car...damn they lag...

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah true, its changed a lot i guess. oh well :(

its geting hard to find an entuist driven site anymore, Mustang world is f**king gay, you cant post a thread without geting at least ten negitive responses in the first three min. it sucks :roll: fokal jet is kinda cool, i might sign up there, this board isnt bad either, people here seem to be preaty c ool, you guys need to brodden your horizens a little though, too much civic talk :P j/k see CH was cool cuz it had(and still does) cool members. a lot of the topics are geting to be kinda lame though, like stupid crap you could care less about :roll: its geting to be too much effort to post a response anymore, oh well. ill catch ya later D man;), come back to CH when you get your stang :P