A Focus...its a hatchie though!

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A perso I know just got a new Focus..bodykit/euros/shirt throw/blah blah blah.....blah. It doens' t look that bad at all. I must say when Focus's are all done up they don't look half bad. Anyone got any info on Focus and such? Anyone know a forum like CC for focus's? He said it had the z tec engine. CAn anyone help me out? heres a pic as well.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tiso said:
when Focus's are all done up they don't look half bad
they dont look half good either

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn... looks really badass... And although i like how it looks... Its still a ford, and still a piece of s**t... that wont change... Good luck to your buddy...

eh_bonk

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a ford fan either, but that thing from the looks of it is actually not that bad looking

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it looks good, i can appreciate all cars.
try fordfanatics.com, i googled and it came up

Last edited:

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got some great advice for you buddy, go out find the biggest tree you can and crash that piece, its a ford, nothing left to say

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Even though it's a Ford, I still like the way the Focus hatches can look.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I kinda like the SVT's and have seen some that I really like, I dont like that one too much though

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
focus' can be sweet as hell......i've seen a few that have made me do the "double take"

hueman

Son of a b***h Must Pay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, such prejudice based around the manufacturer...

how sad :(

anyway, i like foci.... i prefer the one that's awd and 300 hp though ;)

tell him to do the rwd conversion with the v8... then he will own all. ALL!

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is it sad that everybody hates ford? They deserve to be hated... They deserve to collapse and never be able to build another vehicle... that will never happen, but thats what they deserve... Ford SUCKS and always will... Granted there are some nicely built fords out there such as Jesse's mustang, and yes i give them props for the nice setup, but its still a ford, thats the fact.... It sucks...

civic_tuner_182

MINE IS FASTER
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that thing looks damn good and its clean as hell but ima haveta stick with everyone else......ITS NOT A DAMN HONDA

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car doesn't look half bad like some people are saying, but i think mostly cuz it's black...which tends to give cars a better look...but it's still a ford, wanting to be like honda...taking vtec and naming it z-tech...they suck balls imo...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
the car doesn't look half bad like some people are saying, but i think mostly cuz it's black...which tends to give cars a better look...but it's still a ford, wanting to be like honda...taking vtec and naming it z-tech...they suck balls imo...
I think you might be confused on what Zetec really is.

Taken from AF said:
Zetec is just the name of a engine FAMILY. There are 1.8L, 2.0L etc. The next gen. are the Duratec family.

VTEC is how Honda controls their cam lift and duration on some of their engines. VTEC stands for Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control.

Zetec has absolutly nothing to do with cams and does nothing but denote which family of engine is in the car. ALL Zetecs are double overhead cam engines, NO SOHC.
The Zetec name is no different than the Fe engine family or the Winsor engine family, it's just a name.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, oops, my bad...i guess i should educate myself on that one...i think it's the sxt, but i heard that it's quicker than the civic si? anyone ever heard of that? i dont know, just putting it out there...i think it's what ford claims anyway..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
lol, oops, my bad...i guess i should educate myself on that one...i think it's the sxt, but i heard that it's quicker than the civic si? anyone ever heard of that? i dont know, just putting it out there...i think it's what ford claims anyway..
The only SXT I've heard of right off hand is a Neon.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, i meant the svt...sorry about that, kinda tired