A question about Honda dealers in the region Utah, Wyoming and Vermont

SoullessAnubis

Good day everybody ! =)

I know this is not Civic related, but i do know that the Civic community is very active and so I thought there would be someone here who can help me with my question.
I would like to know if there is a Honda company in any of the states above who work together with companies outside of America. The reason I want to know is, because, when i finish my studies in Belgium, I would like to go and live in Amerika and be able to work for Honda. I studied Automotive Technology and now I am at college studying Japanology with Economics as elective course. Anyway, Regions like New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Arizona would also be great!

The reason that I want 1 of these states is: I already travelled a lot in Europe and these states have lots of things nearby Wich I would like to know more about. It would be a dream come true if I could use my studies in the field and get to live and experience a totally different culture and get to see places I would never get to see in Europe.

(ps: if i spelled something incorrectly or did not use the grammar correctly and you notice this, let me know. Ty! =) )