A question for you 7th Geners ...

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Has anyone had any problems with their air conditioning (assuming you have one)? More specifically, rocks on the road hitting the condenser or nearby piping and causing leaks? I've heard of a couple of occurrences, and Honda is not warranteeing these problems. It's a design problem and they're not fessin' up. Reminds me of Benz.

Kinda sucks, huh?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope had it for a little over a year.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problems at all here. Never even thought of that actually!

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problems here. The only thing that I have wrong that Honda trying to figure out how to fix is the squeeking noise that is coming clutch / clutch cable.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by VTECSOHC02
No problems here. The only thing that I have wrong that Honda trying to figure out how to fix is the squeeking noise that is coming clutch / clutch cable.
yeah i got that same problem. except i have a nissan. it get mad annoying!

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
: What's "forget about it"? "Forget about it" is like if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welsh is one great piece of ass, forget about it." But then, if you disagree, like "A Ford is better than a HONDA? Forget about it!" you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, "forget about it." But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it.

...Donnie Brasco
Donb't remember the ford/Honda part but have to agree a Honda is better than a Ford.

IthinkyourloSt

RegisteredTrafficViolator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On my 03 i had a slight problem, nothing much, but when i installed my cd player my air condidtion wouldnt turn on after, but when i looked at it more my wires were switched, they have to be in an exact order, if your light does not come on then that is probably whats wrong.

crs175

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problem with mine either---just is very slow to get cold. But I live in TX where its been 90+ degrees for months.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not you ... the carmaker, Benz. Some of their late models have been notorious about technical problems and they refused to fix them, oweing to the fact that they are too proud to admit their engineering team made a mistake.

perry

the prodigal child
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a lose idling gear between 1st and 2nd, so they added a gear with a spacer...

and my power steering was squeaking so they replaced the pump, hoses and assembly...

other than that... not a single quam. well except for that shitty cav that they gave me as a rental

perry

the prodigal child
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im serious... when i drove that thing out of the parking lot... i called my dad and bitched for 15 straight minutes about all the s**t i hated on that car. the whole way from the lot to my work... it was aweful :(