ABS Bleeder Screw

CaptainJochem

Respected
Hey all!

Quick question regarding the ABS system. Recently I put a Del Sol back together with ABS as this came standard with the car. The car has been completely dismantled for over a year in my garage and I only recently put it back together. Now my question is about the possibility about bleeding the air out of the ABS system?

The reason I ask this is because I am getting an ABS warning light. I've already tried receiving the codes to which I am receiving none in return. It makes me think that maybe there is some air trapped in the system? How would I go about bleeding the system in these cars as I think this could be the problem as to why the pump isn't switching on.

I haven't been able to find a lot of information on the ABS system and anything would be appreciated.

Thanks!

CaptainJochem

Respected
Hey thanks for that, I'm going to troubleshoot this exactly this way; appreciate it. By the way, I see you posting a lot here, where do you get all this information from? Service manual?

CaptainJochem

Respected
I realize this is an old post, however, today I stumbled upon this in the manuals and answered my own question. There is a bleeder screw for the ABS and it is located on the kink of the high pressure hose!

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: