New Member
Hey guys, new to the civics. Just got my first 2013 civic si and I love it. I did some small customization to it but I want one more thing but can't find it because idk what it's called.

It's like a small black accessory to put on the spoiler. Looks like a splitter for your spoiler and have no idea what it's called. If anyone knows what it is let me know. Thanks

Picture of my civic IMG_20190126_155435828.jpg