Addikt's EF (90 Civic Hatch DX)

Addikt

Hey whats up everyone? I am new around here, but not new to forums by any means.

My name is Aaron. I am twenty. Own a 91 4WS Prelude and a 90 EF Hatch. Enjoy my hatch more than the other.
I also own/run my very own website. www.ifitsclean.com - Check it out sometime. We have live forums!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details about the hatch:

Been damaged in the front end at one point ( not bad ) front end is has newer paint.

Well serviced/maintained through out its life.

Is my Daily.

Stock D15B1 w/ 4-Speed.
Metal Flake Red Valve Cover and DPFI Cover!
OBX 4-2-1 Stainless Header
Naxos Rice Can
GSR Leather Seats
DA Teg Rear Disc Conversion, Considering doing the front as well.
Rota HM3s (Advan Replicas)
Front & Rear MudFlaps
88/89 Tail Lights
Ebay Coil-Overs
15% Tint all the way around
Pioneer Head Unit w/ Two Kicker Comp 12s. Powered by an 800W Pioneer amp.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch looks very nice, well done and subtle!

Just so you know, it looks like you have the base model (the STD) and not a Dx.
The d15b1, 4spd manual and black rear center garnish were only available on that basic model.
These cars also came from the factory with vinyl seats, cluster w/out a tach, and no shifter console around the shifter,it was the very basic model.

Dx would have the d15b2, cloth seats, available 5spd manual, shifter console and red center garnish.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too bad. My old CRX was faded just like yours, but mine was a bit worse.
Welcome!

Addikt

@Baker

I had never dug that deep into the trim identification info! Thanks for the schooling. It does make since that it is a STD (sigh) at the acronym. When I first got it, it had a center console out of a EG maybe? Anyways it didn't fit, so I pulled it out and I just rock the rubber boot around the base. It actually looks kinda cool IMO. Someone, and not me put the GSR front seats in it. The Driver seat is ripped as you will usually find them to be.

Edit: Atleast she's not so basic anymore! That brake swap makes her stand out a little to anyone who knows about base model EFs.
There are more things I want to do. I'm searching for a 90/91 EX/Si Cluster. I have one for a 88/89 but was unaware of different wiring when I got it. I'm contemplating on D series vtec swap on boost, or NA B-Series. Un sure at the moment. I need to get some better suspension components under it, but it's not a rush.

@Everyone else, thanks for the complements!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had never dug that deep into the trim identification info! Thanks for the schooling. I'm searching for a 90/91 EX/Si Cluster. I have one for a 88/89 but was unaware of different wiring when I got it.
Glad to help ya out.
88/89 clusters differ not only in wiring, but in shape and layout.
Guessing you want it for the tachometer.
Any 90-91 Civic Lx/Ex/Si and any 90/91 Crx cluster will work, it's plug n play.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool ride. Not feeling the advan k/o's on there tho

Addikt

I like the layout in general of it, it looks a lot snazzier lol. Sorry you don't like my advan knock offs :/ - I do get a lot of mixed feelings about them. However, I love old school looks. Those wheels suited my needs 100%. Plus got them for a amazing price with new tires!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol @ snazzier

Ok gramps :lol:

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is simple and looks good.

The only generation Civic where I love every model offered (Sedan/Hatch/Wagon/2 seat sport coupe, Crx :lol:)

Addikt

Seeing as my buddy has a complete GSR he is wanting to sell. I believe a swap is about to take place.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seeing as my buddy has a complete GSR he is wanting to sell. I believe a swap is about to take place.

Nice.
Rock solid power plant that will be fun in that lightweight hatch.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was really hoping those were advans...

Not too shabby. Welcome to cc...