adjustable cam gears

lee

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:?: has any of you civic nuts had any results with adjustable cam gears? i have a 2001 ex, i've already lowered it (skunk2coilovers),added a cat-back exuast(greddy) and cold air intake(injen race division). i'm very happy so far but you know you can never stop once you start. i appreciate any help or imput . keep it in the redline!

civic_anxiety

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight man, dont know if u going check this back out, its been awhile but, cam gears shouldnt be next on your list, u dont want to mess with that, u mess with that and ur car wont pass smog, unless its advanced right. i suggest u go for the pulley set, or msd ignition, headers, hi-flow catalytic converter

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "civic_anxiety"

aight man, dont know if u going check this back out, its been awhile but, cam gears shouldnt be next on your list, u dont want to mess with that, u mess with that and ur car wont pass smog, unless its advanced right. i suggest u go for the pulley set, or msd ignition, headers, hi-flow catalytic converter
yeah cam gears wont do s**t for power on a sohc

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, welcome to the club [shadow=black][glow=red]lee[/glow][/shadow]

nice mods so far on your civic, but what are your plans? do you plan to stay NA go Turbo? or do a swap of some sort? or u just modding it a lil bit here and there to give it some more go?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802, I just noticed you run [highlight=red]15.661 @ 89.15 [/highlight]mph in the 1/4mile. My freidn in his 2002 Lx Civic runs a [highlight=red]16.3 [/highlight]and well I get a [highlight=yellow]17.1 [/highlight]:puppyeyes:. He is catching up on you =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uh...whut the hell does your friends lx have under the hood? :?: :?:

im just a stock Si tho, so nothing special :nod: