Advise me camber kit and bushings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

n_bond

So I am a new here. And I am from Ukraine. Got Civic 96 4dr D15Z6. Have to change front upper ball joints and all bushings. Because everything in suspension except shocks are dead... So what camber kit is better SPC or Skunk2 and what do you think about Energy Suspension poliurethane? Is it longer life than OEM bushings or it's a crap? Thanks in advance.

Throwdown

5+ Year Member
I really like SPC products, they are known for their quality and their focus is alignment products. I'm sure the Skunk2's are good, but they are more broad in what they do.

Energy suspension stuff is also good... highly recommend them!

n_bond

Thanks. Cause we sold one front camber kit to 6th civic in my country. The guy was so happy, but when last 4 000 miles the ball joints already dead. And I started to search what are the best performance products. According our bad quality roads in my country people have to install the most toughest and strong parts that they could handle the rough roads. That;s why I am trying to build my 6th civic with the most quality strongest parts at affordable price. The first thing I puted my ride on was the Koni Sport shocks and they really works and lasts a long life I ve already using them for 5 years and drove about 65 000 miles and they are still alive.
But the bushings I have the OEMs and now decidet to change all suspension parts to more strength performance parts for the best turning and handling on the road. The next step for me will be change my D15Z6 to D16A9 or ZC engine and turbocharge to get from him about 180-200 hp.

lurice01

my front upper ball joint is also bad. about to go with skunk2 but keep hearing bad things about the ball joints. what do you recommend? did you find a stronger camber kit?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is over 5 years dead. Don't think he is going to reply. It is also in the archives where the title of the section asks/says "no posting"

If it is new I would steer clear of skunk2. Their quality is s**t as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.