advise plzz

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so this one shop has a 2000 EBP EM1 for sale i tlkd to the guy and he doesnt know anything about hondas at all well hes asking 5500 obo the si has been in some kinda of wreck i can tell by the paint its got some after market part I/H/E dc headers and apex msd ignition short shifter its missing its air bags motor runs stong vtec kicks in at the right time clean si wheels and it has 91miles
1/10 body--- 6 motor ----8
now i have a bike 2004 yzf 600 yamaha with only 2.500miles few strackes nothing mayor i paid 5000 for it SHOULD I TRADE IT ??????

every were i lookd am em1 with lot more miles is well over 8Gs

do you guys think is a good deal or not thx

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first thing to do is a carfax, then check and see if it is clean title.
if it is, get it checked by a mechanic. then jump all over it and start modding..
chris

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This should not be in members rides. Just a heads up.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds kinda sketchy....well, i take that back...the sketchyness depends one the magnitude of the "some kinda wreck"....

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:nopics:

um sounds like a crap deal.. my VTi when i got it cost me about 4g with 42k on the clock and it was in almost PERFECT condition... lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wouldn't get it... Potentially has a salvage title and for $5500? Plus you don't know what happened to it. For all you know it's liek that 5th gen hatch that guy on here rolled and then put a new roof on and bent the a-pillar back into place. :scurred:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
....For all you know it's liek that 5th gen hatch that guy on here rolled and then put a new roof on and bent the a-pillar back into place. :scurred:
exxxxxactly