AEM V2 Cold Air Intake

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was thinking about buying AEM's V2 Cold Air induction system. What do you all think, is it worth the money? Anyone else bought it? If so how hard of an install is it?? :?:

Thanks

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just like installing the first AEM CAI.... most would say just save your money and get hte first AEM CAI.... me personally i figure ill just spend the extra dollar and get the V2 but that is just me

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet thanks.

I'll do just that.

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A guy with a real CTR over at civichatchback.com bought one and noticed an improvement in the lower RPM range but the top end stayed the same as the regular AEM CAI.

slimstajimsta5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man, i just ordered the AEM V2 the other day at www.revolutiontuning.com ; but it hasnt came in yet, so i cant tell u how much of a difference there is between the V2 and the CAI, plus i've never had the AEM CAI because i just got my car a few months ago and i finally got a job and this is the first engine mod i've put on it... hopefully it'll do good :-D

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "slimstajimsta5"

Hey man, i just ordered the AEM V2 the other day at www.revolutiontuning.com ; but it hasnt came in yet, so i cant tell u how much of a difference there is between the V2 and the CAI, plus i've never had the AEM CAI because i just got my car a few months ago and i finally got a job and this is the first engine mod i've put on it... hopefully it'll do good :-D
Please keep us updated! :D

VTECpower1062

Honda/Acura Parts Express
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, I just bought my AEM V2 intake back in April and have noticed a big difference versus my old intake, Injen with cold air extension. The intake sounds and works great after VTEC kicks in and noticed a positive difference in power over the Injen intake from 5000rpm-up. Before VTEC, its acts like a normal intake just a little louder then my previous one. But I like it,and I believe its worth the money for the power it produces.

VTECpower1062

Honda/Acura Parts Express
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right now they have it for 96-00 cx/dx/lx, 96-00 ex,99-00 Si, and soon to be for 92-95 dx/ex/lx/Si,01-03 ex, and 01-03 dx/lx. Note: AEM is making this intake for all these vehicles with[highlight=blue][/highlight]MANUAL[highlight=black][/highlight] transmissions.