AIM room!!!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You rule! now we have a designated place to meet at night. awsome awsome awsome idea justin!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeahk, good calll... i wonder what it will be like in a few more months...

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW...i will be in the chatroom all day everyday...as long as my internet is working

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

BTW...i will be in the chatroom all day everyday...as long as my internet is working

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

you AIM whore..... :D :wink:

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ay, what room.....? i'm new here and nobody tells me anything anyway............

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
its on the board index www.clubcivic.com/board/index.php)under "other useful forum links" just look for the AIM image

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AIM room is coo and all but wont it cut down on peeps posting, we dont have THAT many posters to begin with?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "92CivicVX"

AIM room is coo and all but wont it cut down on peeps posting, we dont have THAT many posters to begin with?
no... you can go along with the regular posting activities... but now you get to talk "real-time" with the other slores® on ClubCivic....

i loove the
room, it should really filter out all the useless posts that have been occuring on the board, and create a more "family" or "club" feeling around here by getting to know the members by more than their screen name, avatar, profile pic, or whatever you learn from them by reading their posts...

AIM ROOM RULES :evil:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "abej6"

92CivicVX said:
no... you can go along with the regular posting activities... but now you get to talk "real-time" with the other slores® on ClubCivic....

i loove the
room, it should really filter out all the useless posts that have been occuring on the board, and create a more "family" or "club" feeling around here by getting to know the members by more than their screen name, avatar, profile pic, or whatever you learn from them by reading their posts...

AIM ROOM RULES :evil:
hell yeah. ive gotten to know a bunch of people through this...bullshiting about stuff that otherwise you crazy post whore would do here. aim room rules...awsome idea

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and for the newbs...this is a great place to meet some of the other members. and dont trip about what time it is...youll more than likely see me and seanjohn1802 in there.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

and for the newbs...this is a great place to meet some of the other members. and dont trip about what time it is...youll more than likely see me and seanjohn1802 in there.
me too... if im not sleeping 8)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
come on everyone with AIM or aol join the chat room join the chat room :D

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member