JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Square one? You mean stock intake?

An intake is an intake on a Civic. The biggest thing that matters is the filter. Don't waste $170 on that. It's a complete waste of money. You can buy an eBay intake, use the pipe, toss the filter, then buy an AEM dry flow filter. That's my setup. It does the same exact thing as any other brand name intake.

Actually, your best and cheapest option would be to just buy a filter for your stock intake and remove the resonator.

Last edited:

emerican

Registered VIP
Just buy the 20 dollar ebay intake dont use the filter thats on it its shitty buy a k and n or aem dryflow and call it a day.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but DRAGON sounds so cool!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
take off your intake box and put a panty-hose over it. 30hp

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
weapon r makes really good intakes one of the best in my opinion they use oiled foam filters. look into there secret weapon intake. all intakes don't really do anything for gains so you mite as well get something that looks as good as it performs. you could just buy the dragon filter for 50 bucks then put it on the cheapest intake you can find on ebay probably find one for 20-30 bucks
http://www.prostreetonline.com/pnsku/812-111.asp

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weapon r makes really good intakes one of the best in my opinion they use oiled foam filters. look into there secret weapon intake. all intakes don't really do anything for gains so you mite as well get something that looks as good as it performs. you could just buy the dragon filter for 50 bucks then put it on the cheapest intake you can find on ebay probably find one for 20-30 bucks
http://www.prostreetonline.com/pnsku/812-111.asp
And it'll shift sooo much smoother" << lol jk, anybody remember that?

But nah man, Everyone on here is right, a pipe is a pipe. Just 30 dollars for an ebay intake, and then replace that filter with a universal cone filter from K&N or whatever preferred brand.

The reason it looks like yours won't take a cone filter is because that intake replaces your entire stock intake. All the way from the throttle body out. That stock air box and that ugly black arm are going to be replaced by that.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ i defintly remember it lol and im sure kelly does too since its still in her sig i believe.

Aakash711

1995 CIVIC
cheers boys, so let me get this straight im noob, i take out my stock filter box and all chuck in a cheap pipe frmo ebay and then chuck in aem filter right,and whats the stock resonator??

emerican

Registered VIP
Take out all the stock intake things
Hook the ebay pipe up and then just hook the aem filter to the pipe your done