Air Suspension for 02 Civic

NoFx8503

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey sup guys, this my first time posting in this forum. I need help on gettin air bags for my 02 civic. some people say i need air cylinders instead of air bags but ive seen a car just like mine on bags. I dont know much about this or where i can get a complete kit. Please Help.

My Car:
2002 Civic EX Coupe (Blue)

Mods:
Motegi Mr7 White 17s
Buddy Club Complete Body Kit
N1 Style Exhaust
Xenons & Pedals
Black Tinted Windows

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

:roll:

if you're serious, www.airliftcompany.com............ but, i hope you're not serious...........
me too.... its cool... but not that cool.....

just cut your springs... you'll be just as happy!!! :D

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do not cut your springs. that's the worst thing you can ever do. it will make your ride especially harsh and screw up the spring rate of all your springs and plus your stock shocks wont like it either.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "imazn"

do not cut your springs. that's the worst thing you can ever do. it will make your ride especially harsh and screw up the spring rate of all your springs and plus your stock shocks wont like it either.
chill out you suspension wh0re... i was kidding...... :D :roll: :wink:

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah you might be kidding, but i dont know if the other guy might think that you were so im just stating a point.

air rides are nice. is comfortable and you can adjust your height very easily. you just lose out on the performance part of it.

NoFx8503

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant drop my ride because the body kit is already low...but its obvious that it hasnt been dropped. i dunno if anyone out there has a buddy club on a 01+ civic but if u do, then you know that its impossible to drop it and still use it on a daily basis. air bags would allow me to adjust it as i please as well as drop it when i wanna show it off =) as for performance---its automatic ( the car was a gift, auto isnt my choice) so im not worrying bout performance at this moment.....thx for all the input from everyone