Air Suspension?

purplepassion

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am looking to put air suspension on my car and i was wondering if any else has and had any sugetions for me. (what is a good brand)

Thanks

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I aint trying to be a smart ass but put a mod list up...

purplepassion

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you need my mod list for?
Mods

Engine
-AEM Short Ram intake
-Greddy EVO Cat-back exhaust

Interior
-Indiglo gauges
-Custom painted interior
-Purple and White Shift knob

Exterior
-Xenon body kit
-Clear corners
-Eurotails
-Z3 fenders
-Street Glow underbody lights
-Custom Purple paint job
-3 piece mid wing
-Clear Euro side markers
-Shaved antenna and emblems
-Cervinis hood
-Angel eye headlights

-18" Sacchi S1 White rims
-Eibach Sportline lowering springs
-Nitto 215/35 Z18

Audio
-Pioneer DEH-P6200 Head Unit
-Clarion Pro Audio Components (front)
-Alpine rear speakers
-3 x 10" Sony Xplods
-4 MB Quart Crossover

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My bad i didnt read your first post that good. I thought it said what should you do to your car next? And thats why i said a mod list.........oops sorry :oops:

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have put on air susp. on trucks before but never an import.. hopeing mine will be the first... imo the best one i have put on is air ride technology.. but thats just my opinion

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post up some more info on that air ride technology so other members that might want it can know. like website, cost, difficulty in installation, stuff like that.

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually your not the first. My friend has a 93 Hatchback with airbags, 01 Civic Ex Coupe Airbags. About 1g for the front and rear. DMC Airrides in Stockton,CA. 1 G is hook up price. But for you and other price may change

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blah its kinda hard to put on air suspension, you have to worry about connecting all the hoses in the right direction,, one hose that is hooked up wrong will screw whole thing up....i say its a difficult installation(easy being say putting on rims, mediocre would be say trubo, and dfficult would be next, and hardcore a swap)its realy expensive, and i hope you never plan on racing it, airbags make you slip so much, you cant get grip, and the air tanks really weigh you down

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
swaps are not difficult, nor are turbos.......... even an air-ride suspension is basically a bolt-on affair....... it will add a bit of weight and throw your handles out the window.......