custom intake located to the front of the radiator
rebuilt and street ported engine
power steering and a/c delete using a true manual steering rack
tein lowering springs with kyg shocks
knock off mustang gt wheels
short shifter
momo steering wheel
complete interior (rare lol)
fuel pump kill switch (my ghetto security system)
oil temp gauge under the deck
modified taillights

I think that's about it. I spend many hours getting everything in good condition. fixing the sunroof and putting a striped interior back together. getting the engine to run good and reliable. lots of time on ebay and forums looking for parts I needed. When I sold it it only needed front tires and an alignment. everything else was done including a tranny fluid flush and all new vacuum hoses. I am very anal about my cars. :D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who built the engine and did the streetport?

I am looking to get my 13b gone through...

alex_n/a

stocker
His name is Ian. he now lives in texas, just moved there a few months ago. Not sure if you are on coloradomazdaclub.net but he used to be active there so you could possible still get over the web help. if not there are a few other rotary guys there that can help.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yay another girl =) for a second I thought I was going to be alone hehee. Welcome to the club I'm new myself!
you obviously have not looked around at all lol. there are actually about 4 girls that regulaly post. but watch out for them because being newbish and asking a commen sense question then getting hurt when they give a short answer gets under ther skin lol. just a heads up, you'll know it when you finally meet them lol

civicspencer

Registered VIP
you obviously have not looked around at all lol. there are actually about 4 girls that regulaly post. but watch out for them because being newbish and asking a commen sense question then getting hurt when they give a short answer gets under ther skin lol. just a heads up, you'll know it when you finally meet them lol
Ya that's true, there's one that's pretty mean so better watch it

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
she's not mean... its more like "doesn't take getting b****ed at and will own your @$$" lol

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kelly is her real name lol. i cannot remember for the life of me how to spell her screen name. but it means "puma" in i think japanese