All ideas, no knowledge!

Chaser2234

Hello! Recently I bought a 97 Civic sedan. The previous owner (owners?) Decided to strip a lot of interior parts and replaced the front clip with one from a Japanese version. I've looked all over the web and can't figure out what it is. Three people have given me ideas, but I have no knowledge. Please help!!

I want to turn it into a play car, eventually, but first I wanna fix up the interior and fix the LOUD exhaust leak up front

Attachments

Chaser2234

Hello! Recently I bought a 97 Civic sedan. The previous owner (owners?) Decided to strip a lot of interior parts and replaced the front clip with one from a Japanese version. I've looked all over the web and can't figure out what it is. Three people have given me ideas, but I have no knowledge. Please help!!

I want to turn it into a play car, eventually, but first I wanna fix up the interior and fix the LOUD exhaust leak up front

Also I am not a fan of the front end look, and want to replace it with the stock front end. Any tips on accomplishing that would be much appreciated

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What you have is the front end from what Canada knows as the Acura EL, or Civic Domani as it is known in Japan.
To swap it back, you'll need the front clip (headlights, fenders, bumper cover and hood) from any 96-98 Civic.

Chaser2234

What you have is the front end from what Canada knows as the Acura EL, or Civic Domani as it is known in Japan.
To swap it back, you'll need the front clip (headlights, fenders, bumper cover and hood) from any 96-98 Civic.