imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15 x 6.5 with a +40mm offset
on 205/50/15 Falken azenis for a 96 hatch

do not answer these question if you havent done an alignment

anybody running this setup?

how low do you have your car at right now?

any problems you getting from rubbing, scraping, blahblahblah

how's the performance from it.

would i be better running 195/55/15s?

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "imazn"

i'm tired of you saying "do not answer if you haven't ________". this is a forum, not your own personal tech support, show some respect please.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "panuwat"

imazn said:
i'm tired of you saying "do not answer if you haven't ________". this is a forum, not your own personal tech support, show some respect please.
but, were you able to answer his question though? i don't think so. reason why he said that so he won't waste his time browsing on things like this. he wants specific answers and he wants it now. so what's your 2 cents on this one then? :evil:

back to topic, though we have discussed things, imazn. the 205s will no doubt give you more ground traction. azenis are very sticky but it's not an all-season tire, they slip on wet conditions. if you're planning to do AutoXing, they're the best bang for the buck! just my 2 cents.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the reason i ask is because my friend's gf just put a 205/50/15 on her EG. Im not exactly sure if the wheelbase of the two are different and by how much but by what my friend was telling me, the tires rub when they turn hard or something. They were running on kumho and not azenis though. and the car is not even lowered so i was just a little confused on why it happened. i believe the offset on those wheels are +40mm too. mMMm how odd

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

imazn said:
sorry :oops:

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Were 15x6.5 the best rims you could get, imazn? Have you found any 15x7? Although ... 6.5s might minimize the chances of scraping, but not sure. Anyway, I can answer the last question: no, use the 205s.

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Myogi_Nightkid"

panuwat said:
imazn said:
but, were you able to answer his question though? i don't think so. reason why he said that so he won't waste his time browsing on things like this. he wants specific answers and he wants it now. so what's your 2 cents on this one then? :evil:
well i'm just saying... you don't need to shut other people out from the conversation just because their comments might not relate to the question.... i understand if you have a question and you'd like it to be answered, but don't sound so damn bossy about it. :roll:

and i didn't know the answer to his question because i havent thought about doing anything with my tires right now. :wink:

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay if i have problems you guys are dead meat

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe, dead meat....

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Myogi_Nightkid said:
panuwat said:
imazn said:

well i'm just saying... you don't need to shut other people out from the conversation just because their comments might not relate to the question.... i understand if you have a question and you'd like it to be answered, but don't sound so damn bossy about it. :roll:

and i didn't know the answer to his question because i havent thought about doing anything with my tires right now. :wink:
your point taken. :wink:

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop whining....can't we all just get a bong?

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought the point of me being bossy is so you cracker wont be so frigging random >.<

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you calling me white? hey man.. chillax aite, im asian just like u, so don't even go there.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who said im asian? just cuz my user name is "imazn" doesnt mean im asian. ok fine you're right im asian =P

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

are you calling me white? hey man.. chillax aite, im asian just like u, so don't even go there.
whats wrong with being white???? sure we have no style, and some of us live in trailers... but we are still humans.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

long live mullets!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :D

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
... you're too eZ so i will keep my mouth shut!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i do believe i was joking.... <<rewind<<.... yup, i was.....