Anfrey

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anfrey helped me a lot while growing up. During my teenage years I went through a lot with my family life and he was always there to listen. One of the people I will truly remember forever, he is more than a CC member to me, he's a good friend that I've known for a long time.

That and I own a CGP Civic... I always remembered all of his threads about the extensive cleaning he did to his until his friend royally f**ked the car.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Anfrey helped me a lot while growing up. During my teenage years I went through a lot with my family life and he was always there to listen. One of the people I will truly remember forever, he is more than a CC member to me, he's a good friend that I've known for a long time.

That and I own a CGP Civic... I always remembered all of his threads about the extensive cleaning he did to his until his friend royally f**ked the car.
thanks brother. it warms my heart to know our talks actually helped. looks like you turned out alright after all ;) hope everything has been well lately.

lol, when one's poor, tires and detailing take priority. that was all i could afford to get for my car..

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know Anf,

If the IT career doesn't work out for you, you could always go into psychology. You have a knack for that, one of the best listeners I've met.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thanks... though i don't think i could handle another half a decade of schooling

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks brother. it warms my heart to know our talks actually helped. looks like you turned out alright after all ;) hope everything has been well lately.

lol, when one's poor, tires and detailing take priority. that was all i could afford to get for my car..

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]
Everything has been going well so far. I will be graduating college in May with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. I hope to return for graduate school soon after or continue working at a company near by that I interned for. I always remembered what you said about how you'd build a car, where aesthetics would take a back seat while brakes and suspension would be further up in the priority list, followed by performance upgrades and whatever else.

...hence why my coupe had coilovers and whatnot but still had hub caps... :lol:

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haven't been around in years and years, but from my memories of "early" CC, anfrey is the clear choice for this honor, good job.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haven't been around in years and years, but from my memories of "early" CC, anfrey is the clear choice for this honor, good job.
thanks buddy! damn, i haven't seen your name/avatar in ages!! hope things are going well =)

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jesus....leave for a while and come back and apparently hell froze over....lol jk anf. congrats man

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats bro, I have to agree well deserved. Your devotion to the site is unmatched. I remember when I first joined back in 03 you were a huge presence and thorough all the changes you still are. You're a legend around here bro.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha this is awesome. Mr. Hands himself!
thanks buddy! damn, i haven't seen your name/avatar in ages!! hope things are going well =)
These are the three names I looked for after a little time away from CC. Great guys and Anfrey I couldn't think of a better person for the first Hall of Fame award :thumbs up

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haha thanks buddy!!! it's been a great time =)

i'll be 31 in an hour!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats homie

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dude! long time no see! thanks hix... how's life been treating ya?

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Real good. I got a son now he's 2 and totally ate up w hotrods. I ve went back to my roots and have a ratted out beefed up 58 chevy truck w whitewalls. Long story short. Daughter n wife are good n still toolin w engines just now its a v8 lol. Was surprised to come back to cc n see my threads were still up. . Was hunting down some old pix of my civics. Ill try to stay more in touch

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dang! Longtime no E-see haha, post pix HIX, glad things are going well in Saint Louis.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t Anfrey. havent talked to you in years. i hardly come to this place anymore, good to see youve stuck around so long!