Any advice for building up my Del Sol? Thanks

KiDFLiP92

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and I bought my first honda recently. 1993 Del Sol. It's a D15B7, yes I know, most ppl are going to say, SWAP IT. but it only has 156km orig. no swap. I'd like to add some hp to it. I'm not looking to swap as the motor is in pristine condition. It came with headers, full exhaust, CAI, short shift, aftermarket clutch. My buddy has a T25 turbo kit he's willing to sell me. Anyone know any other mod add ons I can use for a little more gains? Besides a turbo, ill probably get chirped for having a b7 anyways. But it doesn't hurt to ask for extra advice and help lol thanks!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Turbo it then rebuild or swap when it blows

KiDFLiP92

Yea I'm leaning towards turbo as well, buddy has a new kit he's selling for dirt cheap, since he's got another. Anything else to add once its installed?

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Yeah, pretty much just get your ecu tuned to get the max output safely. But before you get the tune, do a complete service/maintenance ie fluids, filters, wires, hoses. As far as anything else to add depends on what the kit has. Do you know what the kit consists of? You might want to also upgrade your cooling system with a new radiator during the installing of the kit when you mount the intercooler + piping.