5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a honda motor

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off this must be a joke post because he didnt even ask specific questions...secondly, it would be very expensive if not impossible to do....if you want 700 hp dont buy a honda

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a big f**king snail, race gas, and 40 g's of building the motor should do it

this question is to vague.. please refrase it and or be more specific .

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay if you have a big budget.

How's this? Dart block, eagle forged crank, rods and low compression pistons, main girdle reinforcement, venom injectors, edelbrock victor intake, and a custom turbo kit with a tune with about 20-25psi boost. But that's just my guess to even get close but 700hp I wouldn't count on.

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its very possible to get more than 700 whp i have a mag upstairs with a 96 hatch having 792whp but only used on the track though...also fullrace has a 5 gen coupe putting over 700whp and also theres a prelude pushing over 700whp also i couldnt believe it my self when i read about them..

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get that 2.4L 8 cylinder, thats got some horsepower around there, but you gotta spin it at like 18,000 rpms... definitely streetable

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 700 second car, thats why I call her "Moo"

BloodStorm

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out

You gave us very vague description of what you really want in a car. If you want a race car, you gotta have money, lots of them, and do it right! I'm sure a lot of the members here know jgenginedynamics. I havent seen a lot of talk about them here, but I'm actually thinking of going with them. Hopefully, I will get some money when I get back from deployment. So, to the members who know or heard of jgenginedynamics, please post your opinion or advice.

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my honest opinion it wouldnt be worth it. Too much $$$$ Sure you could obtain 700hp but for what reason? just so you can say I have a 700hp civic?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1.RESARCH
2.get off the internet
3.buy the parts
4.build the s**t
5.tune the s**t
6.race the s**t
7.blow the s**t
8.return to #4

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why the F would you wat a 700whp honda? You couldn't drive it anywhere except the track, and it would be rediculously expensive and break all the time.

but let's be honest...you're not going to do this anyway.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
unless he swaps a k and boosts... i dont see any cheaper/reliable way ..cuz wasnt there that stock k20/k24 or w/e turbo made like 620 or something...

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Why the F would you wat a 700whp honda? You couldn't drive it anywhere except the track, and it would be rediculously expensive and break all the time.

but let's be honest...you're not going to do this anyway.
ditto

SwEeTEK4

5+ Year Member
my boy has a 650 whp si...its got a gsr block stroked with a type r head...completely buitl but has like 30g's init.Be realistic, i would reach a goal of an ET on the track and not hp.Cuz if ur ASKING people,online out of all places how to build a 700 whp 4 banger u r definetly not serious.but good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.