Any fellow del solers out there with swaps

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what i would do with that thing........ uuughhh i'd rape it! :shock:

makes me hate my car now! :P jus kidding. NEVER!

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wut car wud u photoshop to make it look like that?? and yea it deos look like a mini RSX

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

i love it dude. i want one. i hear they will come equipped with 160 hp B16 engines. at 1800 lbs..... I NEED ONE!
why would honda build a new car and put a b-series motor in it....? they already moved on to the k's, remember?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ohhh...that ride with that weight and a k-series would be sweet.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

SickCiViC said:
i love it dude. i want one. i hear they will come equipped with 160 hp B16 engines. at 1800 lbs..... I NEED ONE!
why would honda build a new car and put a b-series motor in it....? they already moved on to the k's, remember?
hey man, that's what i said...

i just heard that about the B16, wherever i read about the new CRX concept. that also may have been written a long time ago too. :? but they say that the standard model will have a 99(?) hp engine, whatever engine that would be. probably something that's not been released in any cars here yet.

but i dunno, that's just what i've heard. don't quote me on that :wink:

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yah i havent heard nething bout a new crx. but i gotta give it to whoever found that or made it up or whatever its pretty tightl

SiGuy

CCHB Member #67
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm, i actually have a pic of what its gonna l ook like, not a drawing but of the actuall car, looks nice

i dont know how to post pics, but if you weant it, ill emails it to you and you could post it!! 8)