Any opinions on Comptech Ice Box

llumley

5+ Year Member
I recently purchased a AEM V2 intake for my 99 Si. I noticed that it really killed my power at low rpm range. Just wondering if anyone has ever owned a Comptech Ice Box intake? Or if this will help my gutless wonder out?

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i never even heard of it...

llumley

5+ Year Member
Yea... ive heard of comptech before and I just found this intake on jhpusa.com. Ive never heard any reviews of this intake though.

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the site doesn't have that costumer comments section? I've heard of comptech super chargers and stuff... but never a intake. I'l ask around and get back to you

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They are expensive.

Who cares if you lost power in the low RPM range, when you need the power you arent in low RPM.

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how do you own a honda and not know about Comptech's line up of aftermarket parts???. Thats like mitsubishi and Ralli art........

i would take anything made by comptech for my honda over any aem product for sure

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You won't be able to find one.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aren't they ridiculously over-priced for what is essentially a stock airbox with a brand name?
:lol: :word:

when you get your ice box installed, will you take pics and post it in the *OFFICIAL* 6th Gen Intake thread, and ill close this one?

VigLink badge