Any Street Racing Locations in NY NJ ???

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey I remember going to Hunts Point a couple of years back and it being pumpin which street racing anyone know of any going on in jersey or at the point ? I heard that everything is pretty much on lock ??? Locations anyone ?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
atco or etown. go legal, dont be a f**king retard and go to organized street races. be glad you have a state with not 1, but 2 legal tracks to race at. use them.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
atco or etown. go legal, dont be a f**king retard and go to organized street races. be glad you have a state with not 1, but 2 legal tracks to race at. use them.

I'm not trying to organize any street racing... All I asked was if anyone Knew where anyone raced in the street... I'm not a street racer Just love to watch... :thumbs up: get the question ?

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep that s**t on the Track!!!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theyu race in LI and hunts point usually after 12:30 at night on weekends..and some spots in jerz..u gotta check the local forums to find those out..;)

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep that s**t on the track!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am/will...i was just answering his question...;)

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damn street racing used to be fun...now theres to many cops....we still have a couple places but nothing more over 30 cars (used to be over 300-400 in the SFV)....most have done it and now most will flame u for doing it (damn hypocrites)...it used to be a damn party as well as racing...

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes i agree..
it is damn fun whether u race or not..even to watch that shyt was always banging..hell even runing when the cops came was fun...
but it aint the same anymore...

Mami2fAst4u

ur supposed to be smiling
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i belive AVENUE P is still hot i dont know cuz i havent been there on a while so if u from jersey i bet u know where the p is at

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blazed said:
yes i agree..
it is damn fun whether u race or not..even to watch that shyt was always banging..hell even runing when the cops came was fun...
but it aint the same anymore...

I heard they give you tickets just for showing up there.. HP's its called Solicitating Street Racing or someshit like that.... and i hear they put rumble strips on some of the roads down there... Ave P i don't like going there alone too much drama any other places ?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh nowdays they give u tickets even for watching thats why the whole shyt died down...
man i remember the good ol' days ..
everything from turbo delsols to type r's used to show up and i'm talkin like 5 years ago..even more..damn..

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blazed said:
yeh nowdays they give u tickets even for watching thats why the whole shyt died down...
man i remember the good ol' days ..
everything from turbo delsols to type r's used to show up and i'm talkin like 5 years ago..even more..damn..

Do you Remeber a Yellow Acura Type R with CF hood red turn signals in front fast as hell ???? I raced down there once when i first got my Bimmer... fun as hell.. I used to stay down there from like 11 to 5am and s**t them were the days.... :cry:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imbcruz said:
Were not keeping it on the track... :thumbs up:
Than I hope you kill yourself.. If you have 2 (TWO) tracks to race on.. use em.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did you know you could kill yourself on the Track too ??? You could kill yourself Driving to work... When you go your Gone..

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Magic8Ball said:
Than I hope you kill yourself.. If you have 2 (TWO) tracks to race on.. use em.
how nice...:roll:

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets start street racing again...just to piss ppl off...cus look at the reaction we are getting for just talking about it...ppl know the risks involved when they go so I cant say I feel sorry if someone gets hurt...I will feel bad (human nature) but not sorry...The only thing is when ppl dont bring it to secluded locations and run into innocent ppl that werent apart of the event