Any word on ForumFest 2011?

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just curious if anyone knows if it's still going on, haven't heard much since january and last I heard it was june 25th. Let me know.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Kyle, there's a website for it. It's June 25th, 9am to 5pm.

http://www.forum-fest.com/

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we will be there :thumbup:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you know what the cost to come in is this year? I just want to come watch, not show. My s*** is so beat up...:lol:
Free for spectators and 5 dollars for "VIP" parking. Not quite sure what that means yet though. :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in the show. The judge told me if he had a class for Best OE Accessories, I'd get it. lol

I still want that glass, but need to find another coupe/hatch glass for you. All I keep finding is sedans! The glass I already have is my originals, which are OE and then my tinted fronts (driver isn't OE iirc). So I don't want to give those up, obviously.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in the show. The judge told me if he had a class for Best OE Accessories, I'd get it. lol

I still want that glass, but need to find another coupe/hatch glass for you. All I keep finding is sedans! The glass I already have is my originals, which are OE and then my tinted fronts (driver isn't OE iirc). So I don't want to give those up, obviously.
Hehe. OE class.

And cool, assuming I don't ahve to sell my car to move here next month, I'l make sure it comes out before I do get rid of it. You've got my number if you need to get ahold of me. =)