anyone ever see a buddy club spec III exhaust on a 96-00?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my close friend had one that he had on his rsx-s, but hes going to the marines and now is selling it, it sounded absolutley amazing on his car, and he said he would give it to me for 300, now i know thats a good deal, and i also understand that i will have to get a shop to do some cutting and welding, but my other close friend works at a shop and i could get the work done for cheap, i think im gonna buy it off him, what are your guys' opinions?

i think with a b16, dc header, and high flow cat, this exhaust would sound nice on my car...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i know man, i know, but when he got on it...i just cant explain, it sounds amazing...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Do it! f**k the police. They'll pull you over no matter what exhaust your rocking unless it's stock... I got pulled over with my Apexi N1 and they the cops excuse was "it sounds like you have an exhaust leak" .. I told him I just redid my entire exhaust.. with 3" piping.. he had nothing more to say. He left me go because I was going to school.. hah.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wanted an APEX-I N1 at first, about a year, but I'm afraid to get picked on from a cop. Now, I still have a stocky pipe. hehe

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imo, waste of money, seeing as all you'll beable to use is the muffler, so see if you can just get the muffler

Last edited:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
imo, waste of money, seeing as all you'll beable to use is the muffler, so see if you can just get the muffler
false, my current exhaust is a hks-hi power with 2 1/4 piping....this buddy club has 2 1/2, so its not really a waste, and especially for 300 man...

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
slowcivic E Gm,

It's sounds clean? any clips of your car sound? Or any buddy club exhaust sound?

I hate exhaust sound like ngaaawwwwww... I like go Vrooooooowwww

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slowcivic E Gm,

It's sounds clean? any clips of your car sound? Or any buddy club exhaust sound?

i dont have any of my car. They're all over youtube.com. I posted a couple in a post above.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
slowcivic E Gm,

i actually prefer the "ngaw" sound