Anyone From Delaware, Maryland Area

tallhamer88

Im always Looking for New car friends, and so on. Im up for practing my photography on your car if you want. Well Post up here if you live in those states.

SickMDEK

Civic Type-R
Im here in southern maryland but head to Kent Island all the time for the tuesday night meets. I just bought my EK and hang with all my 8th civic buddies.

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Hey guys im in maryland right around the harford county area. Im down for a meet if someone wants to set something up. gotta show my new 8th gen off

SickMDEK

Civic Type-R
Hey guys im in maryland right around the harford county area. Im down for a meet if someone wants to set something up. gotta show my new 8th gen off
Are you on 8thcivic.com? Im on there under the name PSM_02_WRX (from when I had my subaru) Im on there all the time because I roll to meets with my buddies that have tons of 8th gens. Hit me up im sure you can come to our meets in Dunkirk MD on thursday nights. We have people come from Baltimore, Bowie, Waldorf and more to Southern Maryland. My buddy Nick works at Honda of Bowie. Reps a white 4door 8th gen w/ mugen wing and rear.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck on trying to resuscitate this 6.5 year old thread.