Anyone from Nor Cal. ~ ROLL CALL

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone interested in having a club civic or interested in gettin one for us nor cal club civic members set up! Maybe March 26th at the Saceramneot raceway or something.... Just an idea... who's all interested?

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
march 26 is a wednesday and won't be good for us eastbay and southbay members who need to come to work the next day.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Can't make it ... sorry how about a weekend up in Stockton so we can work on one of our friend's suspension??

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmph.. i guess we'll have to set up something for the summer time??

i was just shooting for a wendnesday night because its only 15bucks to run your car there....or iono...unless there is something else to do?

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah ... r the cops gonna be there too? I dont want em to write down my plate or anything.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "OZ99"

ah ... r the cops gonna be there too? I dont want em to write down my plate or anything.
cops at the sac raceway?

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wouldnt wanna race cops. if you beat them and they get pissed off then you're jacked up the butt

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Either stockton or sac works for me, anytime, any place. I go to school and reside in sac, but stockton is my hometown. let me know and ill be there

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so whats up, are we gonna set up a date to meet up or what?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo seanjohn, you from stockton? me too, what part you from, what are you driving, maybe weve seen eachother around

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

yo seanjohn, you from stockton? me too, what part you from, what are you driving, maybe weve seen eachother around
yep...in brookside

driving a 2K FBP Si... what about you??

so anyone up for a mini ClubCivic meet some time soon?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hah, i'm from just down the street on McGaw and Brookside, across the street from Stagg. I'm down whenever, I'm goin to school at Sac State so I'm here most of the time. If you wanna hit up the tracks anytime lemme know. What high school did you go to? I drive a black 2000 civic ex with dual exhaust, you might have seen me around.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stockton would be a good place to meet. me and OZ99 would like to visit the CHB bouncer and work on his suspension.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey sounds like we should all just meet up and kick it while you work on the suspension ... if thats koo

PM us and let us know when and where...

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still don't know as to when me and OZ99 will do a civichatchback.com meet, but for sure we can make room for NorCal clubcivic.com members.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

The CHB Bouncer? When do you all want to meet?
sorry bout that, he's a friend of ours from CHB and also lives in stockton.

about when is the meet gonna be? i really dunno.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make it a weekend if its in stockton, i got school during the week. hopefully i dont have work on the weekend...hahah, i work at Autozone, they said theyll start supplying stuff for imports...SO WE GOT HELLA NEON LIGHTS! 5 horsepower each!!!