anyone from Omaha Ne. area?

SuperDanny

what up whoever reads this. im from sioux city Ia. and wanted to know if anyone knows anything about mid america motorplex which i guess is in or near omaha. i wanna go to a track with my car but i dont know of any tracks around this area with open track days, hoping some one could give me some idea of some around here. thanks.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
checking in. :lol:

I think I saw you at the end of year honda meet.

SuperDanny

nah not me man, i joined on here the night before, i diddnt know there was a thing otherwise id have tried to make it...

psychlike

i think mam is south of council bluffs. could be wrong but know i have driven by a track down there. believe they have a 1/8 mile track. hopefully someone would correct me if im wrong but that is always what ive thought mam was

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
i think mam is south of council bluffs. could be wrong but know i have driven by a track down there. believe they have a 1/8 mile track. hopefully someone would correct me if im wrong but that is always what ive thought mam was
Im from omaha, yeah there is track over in iowa south of council bluffs. pretty sure you can just go whenever and pay to drive on the track.