I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me!

c9v7cr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am. We should have a meet at Krispy Kreme in Issaquah cause those doughnuts are the s**t. Well let me know if you want to and I'll put something together.

Leechiro

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tacoma on weekends and seattle on weekdays! dont have an import now, but probably have one within the next 2-4 weeks. superblue, what car you have, any pics? mightve seen you around

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
McMinnville, OR

from, but not there now

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in University Place...by Tacoma. If anyone is close mabe we can arange a meet somtime.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
use to live in spanaway...right outside of mcchord afb and ft. lewis

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just moved and bought a new car, i now live in renton, whats good with you guys, i'm out of school now, and am always tryin to find somethin to do, we need some CC NW parties!!!!

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like 15 minutes south east of seattle, right by south center, we really should have another meet, i havent made it to any of the other ones, cuz I'm always too damn busy, but now i'm settled, and have all the time in the world, so lets do it, infact I'll hit you up on AIM and we can start to plan it, I'll post a sign up thread for those who may be interested.

mongerson

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just moved to hillsboro OR for a job at intel..... just lookin for someone to help me out with my civic, but i'll probably do some work myself on it..... the front end got smashed in and i welded in a new core support and i have a whole new front end conversion to do on it....

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should have a meet and all go to the import show for it...that would be kinda cool