Anyone from Riverside Area

OnePoint8t

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so whats up w/fontana. what do u guys usually run and stuff?

ßryan

7thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey chad you and note aren't going to fontucky on may 10?????? What's the deal, just wondering who was gonna go.

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
here's my ride:

I remebereed seeing your car on Super Bowl, I like the all balck you got going, and I saying to myself...man I want his spot! Did you catch the MGD light girl that was passing out beads??? :shocked2:

BTW..how come you quit Romano's?? I thought that was the best place to work. Any of you in Riverside go there and check out the waitresses or Bartender.

OnePoint8t

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea it was a pretty cool place to work except i washed dishes most of the time. i worked until 12 on wkdays and 2 on wkends, didnt get paid overtime, and my grades were starting to slip so i quit and im looking for a new job that doesnt involve cleaning up after people for 10 hrs a day makin min. wage. yea that miller girl was hot!! niiiiice legs and a short-ass skirt :P.

thats a nice lookin car too. i like those wheels. anything done under the hood?

ßryan

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ahhh, that seems like a good reason to quit work. I would ask if you wanted to work at the Vet but you would start at 6:50 am till 4:30pm with a 2 hour luch in between. But starting is 7.75 although its on Mission and Rubidoux. Or come down to subway next to Albertsons, I'll see what I can do there.