Anyone in new england area?

Quist1313

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is there anyone in the new england area like around the mass boston area or rhode island and new hampshire?

JDM_Ej

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in CT.

jdmcivic00

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey ,im from providence rhode island,got alot of guys down here.........

allmotorcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be the second to say yes to a meet.like to see whos.who.and what we all got.....

also i am jdm civic 2000 by the way had tom change screen names.passwod got messed up some how,and new ones dont seem to work..oh well.

so yeah im down fro a meet

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "allmotorcivic"

ill be the second to say yes to a meet.like to see whos.who.and what we all got.....

also i am jdm civic 2000 by the way had tom change screen names.passwod got messed up some how,and new ones dont seem to work..oh well.

so yeah im down fro a meet
To get your password, try going here http://www.clubcivic.com/board/profile.php?mode=sendpassword and if that doesn't work, let me know and I'll either try to fix it or delete your old username so that you can make it again.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...i used to live in Bedford MA....but not no more...lol

kgbhx44

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anybody from CT know of a reputable shop that does engine swaps? I found the site im getting my motor from but I dont want to order anything til I find somebody that I know can perform a good swap. I know there's Pruven Performance in Milford but I've heard mixed reviews of them from people.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hailin from ct

Last edited: