Anyone one have Ravelcro key on your car?

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I came across this cool ads on Speedtv and I think it's pretty cool and it's call Ravelcro key. http://www.nohotwire.com/index.html

Does anyone have this on your car? Tell me how do you like it? any cons and pros?
Heres how it looks like? any picture would be cool from a civic.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's just another bs security measure that doesnt need to be picked... it can be bypassed in under a minute

dont waste your money, there's a plethora of tools that are cheaper yet just as effective

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
Simple one is if u have a detachable face for ur radio. Hook a relay up between the radio remote power and ur fuel pump
Yes its kinda basic, but obscure, but not something most thieves think to look for. But if they radio is not on the fuel pump does not work car wont start... Just always make sure u take the face with you

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Simple one is if u have a detachable face for ur radio. Hook a relay up between the radio remote power and ur fuel pump
Yes its kinda basic, but obscure, but not something most thieves think to look for. But if they radio is not on the fuel pump does not work car wont start... Just always make sure u take the face with you
Any cons? Did you do that?

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
Any cons? Did you do that?
I cant anymore but I did have it b4 i went to a tv in my car that u cant detach anything and we do this alot in my friends shop for customers. Really the only con, dont for get the face or u cant start the car, well unless u have remote start then it is bypassed by alarm. The whole point to this is, it is not something a thief right off that bat is gonna look for in theft devices. If he spends enough time( which when ur stealing a car they wont) they would track it down. But no cons other then above and if it is installed the correct way, no problems