• Poll closed .

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well i finally decided. voted ALL MOTOR EM2... that is just one sick motor bro :thumbs up. i dont think ive ever seen another built k24 7th gen coupe, and if i have it wasnt nearly as clean as yours. mad props to you sir

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EastCoastEK

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was a tough choice for me but EastCoastEK u got my vote

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
exterior mods didnt stand out much, so i looked at the motors, cleannnnnnn... but i gotta give it up to the 7th gens, and the fastest car in the bunch.

ALL MOTOR EM2

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
exterior mods didnt stand out much, so i looked at the motors, cleannnnnnn... but i gotta give it up to the 7th gens, and the fastest car in the bunch.

ALL MOTOR EM2
my thoughts exactly. that is a sick motor... it pwns mine for sure

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eastcoast2k for me....but stop trying to superficially enhance your mod list.

all these 'genuine' stickers...theyre not mods.
and how genuine can a sticker be. your car is good man. dont loose respect trying to enhance the mod list.

snozepp...car is looking great but maybe work on the interior a bit

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i finally decided. voted ALL MOTOR EM2... that is just one sick motor bro :thumbs up. i dont think ive ever seen another built k24 7th gen coupe, and if i have it wasnt nearly as clean as yours. mad props to you sir
x2. You got my vote bro, it looks like alot of hard work put in.

Damn, this site is SO 6th gen biased.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x2. You got my vote bro, it looks like alot of hard work put in.

Damn, this site is SO 6th gen biased.
means i get browny pts for when i run but my car looks just like mugenkids so i think thats gonna hurt me.

EastCoastEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eastcoast2k for me....but stop trying to superficially enhance your mod list.

all these 'genuine' stickers...theyre not mods.
and how genuine can a sticker be. your car is good man. dont loose respect trying to enhance the mod list.

snozepp...car is looking great but maybe work on the interior a bit
Thanks for the vote brother, and for expressing your feelings. I see where you are coming from in your thought here. However, I was not trying to brag or "hype up" my mod list. I was actually trying to spread some knowledge here.

With the "I Love My Honda" sticker, there are a bunch available on Ebay. However, only one is a static cling sticker, not a decal. The static cling sticker is actually an OEM honda product, made by Honda (which I think is very cool). The other versions on Ebay are cut decals, and are not made my Honda. Not a big deal, but, I see more warrant in spending the extra money for the genuine one here. Plus, they can easily be switched to another part of the car, or to another car, and reused.

The same deal goes for the Spoon decal. It's a sticker that is manufactured by Spoon. It cost about three times as much as the fake ones, was harder to find, and took longer to receive. Personally, I would feel bad about having a genuine Spoon exhaust right next to a fake sticker that I saved 10 bucks on.

My point is: If we have fought hard for attention to detail in building our rides, isn't it fair that we could also be just as detailed in our mod lists?

Take All Motor EM2 for instance: 270HP on a NA Honda engine. Folks, thats INSANE! Soooo....he has listed everything he fought and worked hard for in that engine on his mod list, and he deserves to.

Nonetheless, I always love hearing others opinions. Thanks again. And thanks to the many others for your support of my submission!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
means i get browny pts for when i run but my car looks just like mugenkids so i think thats gonna hurt me.
i do cast an awefully big shadow dont i :D. all the more reason for you to outdo me tho ;)
Thanks for the vote brother, and for expressing your feelings. I see where you are coming from in your thought here..... Thanks again. And thanks to the many others for your support of my submission!
i thought you were digging a little deep too, but what do we know :what:. your ride looks good, and so says the consensus. good luck

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i do cast an awefully big shadow dont i :D. all the more reason for you to outdo me tho ;)
i meant more cause i have a black coupe. it will be boosted in the next month. i have bronze heliums. si lip and the same drop u do. once the intercooler is in..it will look almost identical except the interior.=)
usually people dont like voting for the same s**t twice...but then again there is mr. bush.

i am going for a second term :lol:

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lots of changes to my ride, i wish the k24a4 was in , but anyways good luck everyone

00hondasi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
02hondaex got my vote. That s**t is dumped. Best looking EM2 I've ever seen. Clean and not rice at all. 5 Stars.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
had to go with snoze...clean ass coupe! eastcoast was my first choice but had to go with the coupe...
props to all the other entries...all have clean rides!