April 30th, 2003 Sac Raceway

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm heading up to Sacramento raceway on that day. I have a few friends that are down to go with me taking their cars.

ANY Nor Cal Members wanting to meet b4 the meet koo... we'll set that up.

But mainly ANY Nor Cal members that go... we need to set up a meet after you get your numbers and meet out the back parking lot

Anyone down for this, lemme know and bring your friends too!

Going So Far -
SeanJohn1802
Rice4Brains
b16a2allmotor
Team 4R

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
count me in. we could kick it at my place beforehand, i dont live that far from it

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm down to go............ but only if i don't have an essay to finish, right daniel?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

SeanJohn1802 said:
anyone else :?: :arrow:
hopefully you wont have an essay andy.... it mean its the middle of the week, just homewerk right?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my conditions have changed. i wont be able to make it this wednesday, i got a big project due at my 430 class so i gotts ta go. but if you guys go anyways, ill try to catch up with you after i get out of class

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh fo sho!!! i would say lets go this coming wednesday , but this coming friday i have an appointment with honda to put back in my motor mounts ( i just found out my motor mounts by the cam gears and missing!!!!!) no wonder i have mad wheel hop sometimes

so im hoping to run a faster time after i get that, plus i got the new tires!!!

WHOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

but for sure come anyway after you get out of class

IS ANYONE ELSE GOING :?: :?: :?: :?: THERE ARE MORE THAN JUST THREE 209 PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD :!: :!: :!: :!:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah, yeah, i forgot about your mounts...that was hella funny (but sucked) when we saw that they werent in

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

oh fo sho!!! i would say lets go this coming wednesday , but this coming friday i have an appointment with honda to put back in my motor mounts ( i just found out my motor mounts by the cam gears and missing!!!!!) no wonder i have mad wheel hop sometimes

so im hoping to run a faster time after i get that, plus i got the new tires!!!

WHOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

but for sure come anyway after you get out of class

IS ANYONE ELSE GOING :?: :?: :?: :?: THERE ARE MORE THAN JUST THREE 209 PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD :!: :!: :!: :!:
missing.... wtf? how the hell did that happen?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
long story, but to put it short...

bought the Si used, and i didnt know jack s**t about an Si (compared to what i know now, which still isnt much) and happened to notice that was missing, i think justin hellped me see that

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn son. somebody musta sold em out the car before they got rid of it.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait...so are you guys still running this week? because my plans got changed again and ill be able to run this week

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know...andy cleared me up on it. sorry, im tired and very slow at the moment

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all good, i figured that much cuz i posted this during my graveyard shift, lol

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah. situations have changed again. i cant go, i have a test thursday morning. if you guys wanna kick it at my place beforehand though, that would be cool

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alrite, its tomorrow.. ANYONE Else a coming???

also...for those of us here in stockton heading out there...meet up for some food ??? i know ill be hungry when i wake up

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, look what time you posted this...its 2 days from then. anyways...justin will not be present, i will have my head stuck in my marketing book all night long. that shitty thing is...im the one who actually lives in sac

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and wont the track still be pretty wet...cuz its supposed to rain hard tomorrow over here...and more than likely it will still be cold and wet on wednesday