ARIZONA

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, sounds pretty good to me, I think ASU might be alright. What's the scene like up there?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Maestro
Well, sounds pretty good to me, I think ASU might be alright. What's the scene like up there?
what scene? Party scene? Car scene? Scenery?
ASU was voted playboy's #1 party school in the country. That should tell you a little something about how the party scene is down here.
The car scene is pretty damn good. Not too into the import scene, but there are a shitload of them running around ASU. The countries largest weekly car show is held in scottsdale, only a few minutes from tempe.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by kellog
im in peoria. you read the articals in playboy :P
Don't read the articles, but when your school makes #1 party school in playboy it does tend to make a little buzz around the school :mrgreen:

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
hey pavillions is that mall or whatever isnt it? i might come up there sometime. i need to get out of gay ass tucson. speedway is f**kin retarded....

sundevil82

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the pavillions isn't a mall its in a parking lot of home depot and McDonalds and a few other stores. its at indian bend and the 101.

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
Originally posted by POWEREDbyVTEC
speedway is retarted, what do you mean?

Speedway Blvd in tucson is retarded. Most of the time I go out there, I see ricers and old harley riders out there. And don't forget about the massive amount of pigs swarming the area on weekends.....

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah, okay, i'll do my best to piss off the cops on speedway by going exactly the speed limit and using my blinkers and such =)

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
Ummm I'm just going off of what i've heard..... Down here in Tucson, the only thing I can think of is Friday nights they have sport compact drags and tuning. I've never been so I dont know much about it. Up around you, there's the Pavillions (which I've never been to) but I guess a lot of people go there. It's located at the 101 and Indian School I think. And then there's sport compact nights at Firebird Raceway sometimes but you gotta watch out for that because I always get the news on those late as hell and I can never go

Blkhatchspn

spoon sports
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yeah arizona in da house i live on cavecreek unionhills
lets go cruzin every one

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mesa huh? been there, did some training at the boeing plant

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really are you in the military now or what?

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats cool.Did you like it here in AZ?

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah, it was great, i'm actually thinking about going to college there when I get out of the army