Asmar's Introduction Thread

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Never posted an introduction thread so here it goes...

I've owned many, many Civic in the past but this is my first midori green EK. Was hunting for a clean one forever... Finally found one! I bought it from the original owner. It's 100% stock! Even has the factory radio and factory speaks (unblown). Not sure what I wanna do with it... I wanna build it... But at the same time I wanna keep it all stock and clean... Who knows... I'll see... For now it makes a great daily driver... And yes, the "HONDA" license plate is real. :cool:

My 1996 Honda Civic DX:

civicspencer

Registered VIP
Never posted an introduction thread so here it goes...

I've owned many, many Civic in the past but this is my first midori green EK. Was hunting for a clean one forever... Finally found one! I bought it from the original owner. It's 100% stock! Even has the factory radio and factory speaks (unblown). Not sure what I wanna do with it... I wanna build it... But at the same time I wanna keep it all stock and clean... Who knows... I'll see... For now it makes a great daily driver... And yes, the "HONDA" license plate is real. :cool:

My 1996 Honda Civic DX:

Congrats man, don't see many clean hatchs any more, what do you think your going to do to her.

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
You and Child have the cleanest hatchies ever. So jealous. I see a competition for the cleanest build thread is coming. Good job on the pick up.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: Very clean Mindori hatch

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Insanely clean base indeed!!! I'd love to see a build happen for that ;).

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Thought I might post some pics of my current and previous whips too... Just you have something to look at if your bored like I am right now...

Current and previous whips:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very jealous of this one