Automatic to manuel swap over

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice, you got the trans from pull a part, right?

086head

Registered VIP
very nice, you got the trans from pull a part, right?
Yes and i almost bought another one today from there. Got my flywheel bolts and pressure plate bolts from it this morning. Picking up some nice black interior from it tomorrow =) i hope other people are taking interest in this thread for amusement at least

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should have got that trans for me lol, still trying to find one. All I got from pull a part was a rear disc swap

086head

Registered VIP
I still can, its a p20/S20 model and i ask that you pay restitution and labor(a pack of smokes or something). Hell if mine runs by the end of the week ill do a drive and meet you with it.

Last edited:

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is by no means a thread jack, but I also have a 5 speed with conflicting stickers s20/p20... Where is this B0000 etc? The tranny I have is completely filthy, and was full of water when I picked it up, but, it was free, so I took it =)

Thanks for any input.

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2 (I miss my "real" internet :(

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( it's an A :(

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2 (I miss my "real" internet :(

086head

Registered VIP
Ah in stuck with an A as well and blayze i mislead you the tranny was an A as well. Saw today when i went and got the starter. The clutch looked like it was in real good condition, not saying re use it but that might give you a lead on what kind of condition its in seeing the mileage is unknown. Hondafre just personally id be weary of using a transmission that was loaded with water, but you never know it might work.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A000 are good for mpg there longer geared, but id rather have a B000 shorter gear for my car

How much was the trans from pull a part?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what I've read, which its good I guess, because when money gets right, I'm planning on building my coupe to be a hyper-miler =)

And I know you weren't asking me, but just for reference, trannys are $75 at the p.a.p. I go to.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too bad, but its a gamble if its good or not lol
Actually, it's not... They have a 90 day, no questions asked warranty :D worst case, you'll only be out your time, and fluid. Unless you have to pay for labor, then yea, that'd be awful :/

086head

Registered VIP
This is by no means a thread jack, but I also have a 5 speed with conflicting stickers s20/p20... Where is this B0000 etc? The tranny I have is completely filthy, and was full of water when I picked it up, but, it was free, so I took it =)

Thanks for any input.

You think that yours is dirty check this out
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7773/img20120715102842.jpg
and this is like with an hr+ of scrubbing and yet not completely clean
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8284/img20120724135323.jpg
A000 are good for mpg there longer geared, but id rather have a B000 shorter gear for my car

How much was the trans from pull a part?
I payed 57$ plus tax

Actually, it's not... They have a 90 day, no questions asked warranty :D worst case, you'll only be out your time, and fluid. Unless you have to pay for labor, then yea, that'd be awful :/

True enough but I guess if you deduct 1 pack out of a carton then you'd be left with 9 packs that would be aweful ;)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn cheap, i might have to take a ride down to that pull a part sometime

086head

Registered VIP
Damn cheap, i might have to take a ride down to that pull a part sometime
:shock: y..y...you wouldnt :shock: ITS ALL MINE! Just fooling around but yeah you should theres alot of amazing finds down here for head and blocks, so and so on the trannys some are good then again some are bad. Walked in today and they had a metal container of bad ones and i thought they were good! I was like Oh im in heaven! Then i asked the guy....:( i try to go down once every other week or so

Last edited: