[b]White Rims> Good????[/b]

nigizy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup fellow civic owners, quick question, i have a 95 civic coupe EX... Do you think that white rims would look good on a black car????

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the club for one thing :nod:

and really it depends on your body (kit or not) and size of rimz and your rimz

it all boils down to personal preference, we coud only give you OUR opinions, and to let that change your mind would just be on you.... if you like it, go for it, if not, f**k it..

i think it looks okay, but like i said it depends on your cars exterior set up

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah. what he said. it could look cool, as with most colored rims, depending on what else you got goin on

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imo white rims on black cars looks kinda tacky. my personal favorite is gunmetal rims on a black car

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, what i was thinking back in the days before i knew nothing, and before the world-wide rice convention that happened because of F&F, i thought it would look cool if i had white rims with a full white type r kit. this idea no longer remains in my head though

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

imo white rims on black cars looks kinda tacky. my personal favorite is gunmetal rims on a black car
sounds like my ride

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
White Rims on Black car no good!!!!
Gun Metal looks way cleaner. :D

outaurleague

ALWAYZ OutaUrLeague
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my Ej is black on black, i have rota grids and they used to be white "TACKY" so i had them powder coated. looks really sick now, stealth ! but do what you do, in the car world. "to each his own"

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my boy has 00 si(black) with white shumachers (slammed). it looks tight.(IMO)

slammed_93_hatc

NoR*CaL knowledge b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like white rims, but don't worry about what other people think its your car your money, your time and energy do what you want. and yes i am saying this even though i hate on alot of s**t it doesn't matter its not my time my money, or my energy.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
outaurleague said:
yeah my Ej is black on black, i have rota grids and they used to be white "TACKY" so i had them powder coated. looks really sick now, stealth ! but do what you do, in the car world. "to each his own"
yeah, I'm thinking its time to powdercoat my enkei's, how much did that cost ya, I want to gunmetal mine too

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, just looked at my car in my sig looking at my wheels again, I need to take them damn mudflaps off....

JDub

N/A JDM B16A
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The other thing you have to worry about is the brake dust. Those rims are going to get dirty quick.

rollinj86

Hit the vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off topic but hey seanjohn what color our your rims and how much did it cost to paint