b16 97honda civic vtec knock sensor wire help

Chimera012

Hey guys!
really hope i may picked your brains for abit and get some much needed help

it looks like the previous owner has broken the clip that attaches the harness to the knock sensor.
i purchased a new knock sensor by honda south africa and i see it has like one pin on the inside
they unfortunately do not sell the pigtail clip for the harness separate.

so my question is there are 2 wires where the clip is meant to be and the knock sensor has 1 pin,i assume one wire is ground and the other carries the signal. how can i wire those to wires to the single pin knock sensor without having the pigtail clip????

iv attached pics to see the knock sensor i got and also the cut wires which i believe to be for the knock sensor as there are no other loose connections around

before anyone says"just get a connector" here in South africa they are not sold!

Attachments

Chimera012

could i wire both wires around the pin of the knock sensor?or maybe use one of those speaker connectors or something?can those 2 wires even touch together?

Chimera012

hmmm not one response?

it is a obd2a ecu and i decided to run one single wire from the knock sensor and spliced it into the d6 pin after reading a few right ups and yet i still get a CEL light..

Anyone?

Chimera012

this must be the most useless forum ever. over 200 views and not one to help.whats the point of a honda community filled with people who dont help each other. f**king fail of note this forum

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Ppl that have been here help each other, ppl that come here and their 1st post is a plea for help when the search button is right there for you and then leave never to contribute to this forum, not so much love. And then bash the forum were really gonna help now.. ban and move on

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Chimera012

Ppl that have been here help each other, ppl that come here and their 1st post is a plea for help when the search button is right there for you and then leave never to contribute to this forum, not so much love. And then bash the forum were really gonna help now.. ban and move on

jackass i used the search function and found wiring a single wire to pin d6.that didnt work hence me asking for help. do you really think i didnt sit on google for hours searching. dont be a jackass and assume things f**k face.you americans are useless

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Another keyboard ninja from a 3rd world shithole

Chimera012

Another keyboard ninja from a 3rd world shithole

thats cute f**ktard.its funny you get all high and mighty yet my questions are still not answered. you are only replying because you are butthurt,tell me again why the f**k you are even here if you wont help?so f**k you and f**k your orange haired oros man cunt nugget president