B18b Swap Into 91 EF ECU Questions

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain' started by Thewhitecivic, Oct 9, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Thewhitecivic

Thewhitecivic New Member

Im Swapping A B18B into my EF 91(OBDO)
    i know i have to make it into OBD1
    But What ECU do i use?
    Do i use the PR4 or The P75?
    or will either work?

and can some one explain to me the process of making it into OBD1 from OBDO

Please and Thank You

2. knorm

knorm New Member

so alot of thing can factor in your decision.... pr4 would probably be your best bet cause u wont be running the crank angle sensor and you wont be runn ing the large air flo sensor ontop the intake so i would go pr4. the p75 obd2 evu you probably wont be able to find a jumper harness to run it, you would have to jump obd0 to obd2..... pr4 would be best bet. obd1 alot less to worry about and much more simple to run and tune..

3. Thewhitecivic

Thewhitecivic New Member

thank you so much
    and will the OBDO to OBD1 adapter harness work for that?