B20 swapping civic EX

Dizzyzomby

So were going through the process of doing a b20 swap on my civic, were slowly figuring out pieces, but there are some questions that I've got.

Recently I've figured out that I cant put my old a/c compressor on the motor because my headers get in the way. So I was wondering if there us any advantage to having a radiator, that will take up the space of the old a/c

Next would there be any advantage to having a new wiring harness, other than it just having better flow of electricity.

Also if you have done a transmission swap, from automatic to manual, did you have to mess with anything to prevent the key from sticking in the ignition.

And last what type of shift linkage, or what car should I take it from so itll fit into the right area, already cut a giant hole so I can put one in.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Recently I've figured out that I cant put my old a/c compressor on the motor because my headers get in the way. So I was wondering if there us any advantage to having a radiator, that will take up the space of the old a/c
What header do you have that the compressor won't fit?

Next would there be any advantage to having a new wiring harness, other than it just having better flow of electricity.
As long as it's not beaten up, broken or corroded, it should be fine.

Also if you have done a transmission swap, from automatic to manual, did you have to mess with anything to prevent the key from sticking in the ignition.
Does the car start up/turn over? Did you check your rewiring?

And last what type of shift linkage, or what car should I take it from so itll fit into the right area, already cut a giant hole so I can put one in.
'99-00 Civic Si(R), ’94-00 Integra LS/GS-R/Type R