B20Z2 SWAP In 1998 Honda civic ex coupe

d3ang3lo24

Lmao no im getting the lines done this weekend n i cant drive the car, no code reader, he workin

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

d3ang3lo24

You don't need a code reader, a friend, or a running car to pull CEL codes.

Switch your brain to fast learn mode. A lot of new information is being thrown at you in this thread. Suck it up like a sponge.
Explain how to do this im still new to honda, only worked on f22b1 before

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Every answer you need is a simple google search away. This s**t has been done for decades. Read up and stop expecting others to spoon feed you. Forget this I'm out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3ang3lo24

Every answer you need is a simple google search away. This s**t has been done for decades. Read up and stop expecting others to spoon feed you. Forget this I'm out

This app is to talk n ask about cars why u mad?

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
I'm not mad I just don't have the patience to answer every stupid question you have about the most basic swap possible. I found every piece of info I ever needed to know from searching and reading myself without asking any questions about something that's been done a half million times. This stuff is the most basic of basics but you're too lazy

FWDKILLER

I'm not mad I just don't have the patience to answer every stupid question you have about the most basic swap possible. I found every piece of info I ever needed to know from searching and reading myself without asking any questions about something that's been done a half million times. This stuff is the most basic of basics but you're too lazy

wow I guess this forums is very toxic , maybe you need friends or something.