Back From Iraq!

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
Just got back on the 18th. I had my anzo headlights installed today at group 5 motorsports here in san diego. great guys to do buss. with. ill post pictures later.

dj_clever

5+ Year Member
welcome back man..wanna see some pics! lol

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome back, but on a real note why did you have someone install them. I installed my projectors in about 20 minutes.

ibemike

5+ Year Member
welcome back!

dj_cronic_metal - Maybe he's tired from being over Iraq?:what:

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
yeah it felt really good. I have been crunched for time since ive been home with the new baby and all. plus I am in the process of moving again...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good to be home? i bet it is

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
Hey thanx alot guys. I was gone for almost 7 months. I'm in the process of moving right now so pics are a little delayed. but just to let you guys know I installed the headlights. and the grill so far. I'm looking at lowering it after I fix whats wrong with it. I had the oil changed the other day and had an inspection done on it and I have to replace the front control arms and bushings and some other stuff it sux. I'll let you guys know what exactly what is wrong with it they are saying parts are going to be over 1,000 so if i can find them cheaper than ill go with that. I wouldnt mind just going ahead and going aftermarket if there is any. but right now im looking at tien s tech springs. it lowers about 1.8 they said. and im sittin on 17's so it should be pretty good. i thought about going k series but for now while this engine is still good ill just do bolt on stuff on the d17 for now. but you guys are alot of help so when i decide to upgrade you will be the first people i goto. peace