Bad Day, With pics...

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I look at those pics and jsut cringe....youch

at least it didn't catch the spoiler, lucky that way...but still, not very lucky overal

shitty deal dude

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im right with you bud. i could post pictures of it but i got over it months ago thankfully.

i got screwed cause the garage door actually came down on it.

the crappiest sound i've heard. :(

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ouch! Alwasy set the e-brake. You need to get into the habit of it. Like putting on a seatbelt and checking your mirrors.

justinwebb

Banned
don't worry i have done that too and the grage door just dinged mine but then a week later i got rear ended so i got a new bumper anyways

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
justinwebb said:
don't worry i have done that too and the grage door just dinged mine but then a week later i got rear ended so i got a new bumper anyways
lol. same thing happend to me.. but in opposite order. :(
hahaha

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've done that with my em1 twice, both within the first couple weeks of getting it cuz i had an auto before and wasn't used to having to set the e-brake. The first time I did the exact same that you did. The second time the door was open and it went back into the bushes on the other side of my driveway and got sap all over, no damage that time but I'm lucky there was no car there...yea bad times :(

ryanM

NOFX said:
Ouch! Alwasy set the e-brake. You need to get into the habit of it. Like putting on a seatbelt and checking your mirrors.
lol, i got in such a habbit of pulling the ebrake i do it even if i drive an automatic (at least ones with a hand ebrake) yea ppl usually look at me like im a retard when i do that :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh yeah, and to add insult to injury.... putting a car in the shade won't keep it from getting waterspots. Waterspots are more likely to form when the water has time to dry. It basically collects dust PLUS there are usually other minerals in the water already. Letting the drops dry on the car will generally leave spots because of what has collected in the water droplets.

Drying the car with a chamios is your best bet. (Of course you wash in the shade anyway.) Even if there are tiny tiny water droplets on the car from drying, they will be less noticable than large water drops that dry.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
before i got the turbo, i always put it in first gear along with the ebrake....putting it in first gear became a habbit right away and i always did it, but i did notice sometimes i forgot to put on the ebrake.....now that i have the turbo timer, i can't put it in first gear and i get paranoid if i put the ebrake on or not