Bay Area

Xo0jon0oX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jelo0 everyone, im new and wanted to know if anyones from or around the bay?

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm from the south bay. where you at?

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im from the 209 (valley) but i have a lot of family i visit in the 408!

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "ITRxCiViCxRcRx64"

415 you guys ever thought of a Bay area get together or a meet?
we were. on another topic, we were discussing as to when the meet is gonna be.

cause i'm thinking, it would be good to have peeps from CivicHatchback.com and Honda-Tech to join so that the meet would be a good turn out.

right now, stockton would be the place. that way our peeps from SacTown would be able to come. but any suggestions would be welcome.

ITRxCiViCxRcRx64

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stockton would be the place. that way our peeps from SacTown

aye man i'm also From stockton.. THat's where i normally work at.. BUt i usually go back to my other house in frisco on weekends. But if u got something planned for stockton I"m hella down.. I say we should get a shitt load of people from Clubcivic and go down to ARCH lane in stockton and Represent.. :D

Martin

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: stockton would be the place. that way our peeps from Sac

Originally posted by "ITRxCiViCxRcRx64"

... and go down to ARCH lane in stockton and Represent....
you mean MARCH lane right? up until now the date is still tentative. we'll let you know if there is gonna be another meet for Honda-Tech and CivicHatchback.com. that way, we could mix in the ClubCivic crowd.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
209 stockton representing. always down to meet up in stockton, or in sac, and the bay area is game as always. let me know, we should meet up in sac at the raceway or something

ITRxCiViCxRcRx64

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aye Rice4brain.. i'm also in the 209.. where at in 209 but if ur ever down to go to sac.. me and my cru are going out there next wed.. So yea.. give me sum feedback.. but if ur from stockton we can meet up. and see if we start sumtin down there..

Martin

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in sac right now. i go to sac state and have an apartment over here. but im home everyonce in awhile chillin with my parents. i was thinkin about goin next wed too. lemme know whats up

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw, i want one though...just been lazy. yo imazn, you from stockton too? what part?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man, i never saw that you responded on this thread...im in sac, i wanna go in a couple of weeks. oh, and meet up for the mini meet before hin