!!Bent radiator support!!

0valo0

The Rad support on my car is bent, the people I bought my car must have been racing in the corn fields or something. It bent the ac condenser but a new one will fit in no problem. Would it be worth fixing the rad support or just selling the car?! The interior is clean and the engine sounds healthy. I know that welding and cutting will be needed, I just don't want to invest 2000$ in a car when I can simply spend 3k on an already clean EG. Or should I just hammer the s**t out of the rad support try to make it even then put on bumper support (it wasn't on the car) Thanks in advance!!

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How bad is it?? Pics?? Can't imagine it costing 2k to install a new one.....Check out CHILD's build thread Clicky

0valo0

where the condenser goes, its like arched. Condenser is smashed and is leaking fluid. Radiator is untouched. The top part where the lights bolt onto is also kind of weird. Pics in the morning. I payed 1000$ for the car it has a d15b7 with some mods.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u can fix it very cheaply if u know how to weld and such...

pics would be nice..

Pocket_eh

Ordering Civic HB Parts
5+ Year Member
A bent rad support is no reason to sell the car. make friends with someone that can wield and there ya go. but i think you can buy rad supports for like 175-200 bucks.

Keithsjr

5+ Year Member
I just replaced mine this tuesday actually, not too hard to do at all. Get a grinder/saw or something to cut metal to cut the old one off. I bought my new one for 130 dollars, bolted it on and now I have to wait till i take it to my dads shop to weld it on