best color?

bertbert2oo6

5+ Year Member
Silver is the most practical color, but the only bad thing is at dawn and dusk apparently silver cars can be invisible.
Silver doesn't need to be cleaned often since it always looks clean, and it wont' get baked in the sun and make your interior 100+ degrees. Silver looks good with a nice dark tint.

Black looks better but is much less practical. It gets hot in the sun, it shows dust/dirt very easily, and scratches show up like no other. BUT, I'd still buy black cars because I think they look awesome.

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
silver looks good when taken care of. i like how it looks at night when city lights bounce off the paint. silver 5th gens look nice as hell, but i still might go with white. i dunno, might flip a coin or something

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bertbert2oo6 said:
Silver is the most practical color, but the only bad thing is at dawn and dusk apparently silver cars can be invisible.
Silver doesn't need to be cleaned often since it always looks clean, and it wont' get baked in the sun and make your interior 100+ degrees. Silver looks good with a nice dark tint.

Black looks better but is much less practical. It gets hot in the sun, it shows dust/dirt very easily, and scratches show up like no other. BUT, I'd still buy black cars because I think they look awesome.
:werd: Both silver and white.. and well most other pale colored cars alo fade into the scenery in bad weather.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My frost white civic's paint was in about the same condition as my 240's. My 240's paint looks 1,000,000x worse than my civic's did. White (Taffeta, Frost, Grand Prix, etc) is a great DD color. Black being just about the worst, however, it is an awesome color nonetheless.

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
phoenix yellow, championship white, or burnt orange!!! also that secrete gold color that noone knows the paint code for

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive always luved the 350z burnt orange, si blue, and the infinity g35 blue. idk wut color it is but its amazing!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
madhopz88 said:
ive always luved the 350z burnt orange, si blue, and the infinity g35 blue. idk wut color it is but its amazing!
For the 350Z, there's only one orange color available stock.
Sunset Lemans (A17)
Though I prefer Brickyard that only comes on the '03's (AX8).

For the Civics there are two colors I think you might mean for the Si.
Electron Blue Pearl ('99-'00 Civic Si - B-95P)
Eternal Blue Pearl ('01-'05 Civic Si - B-96P)

And I'm pretty sure you mean that paler bright blue, not the more navy colored blues on the G35s.
Caribbean Blue (B16)

Sunset Lemans (A17)

Brickyard (AX8)

Electron Blue Pearl (B-95P)

Eternal Blue Pearl (B-96P)

Caribbean Blue (B16)

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gun metal lol i like this color alot omg...

also like the black off the 02+ Si but yea it shows scratches lol...