5+ Year Member
agreed

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Having people you know sign up to clubcivic and vote for you is cheating... Their votes will not be counted and as previously stated you must have 50 posts in order to vote.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
lets remember we are voting for the car that is felt to be the "best" all around car.. not the person we like the most..

I don't see that happening at all. I voted more for appearance, and the two winning are the best looking by far.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
I don't see that happening at all. I voted more for appearance, and the two winning are the best looking by far.
you hacve the right to vote however you want as does everyone on this site.. i just personally feel that it should be the best all around car...

including everything.. suspension.. looks.. motor.. the total package..

my point was mostly that you should not just be voting for your "e-friend"

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i just personally feel that it should be the best all around car...

including everything.. suspension.. looks.. motor.. the total package..
Yeah but don't forget, this is club civic.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i am bet 978guy and watisjdm.....GL has a nice ass car but it has so much money into it that i cant relate to it and unfortunately i want to vote for a car i can relate to.
so 78guy gets my vote since i have a black coupy and all this car needs is boost.

no kicklow for me cause i see no originality in it...everyone with an ebp si just slaps on a cf hood and red or gold rims and fogs and calls it a day.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
well i am bet 978guy and watisjdm.....GL has a nice ass car but it has so much money into it that i cant relate to it and unfortunately i want to vote for a car i can relate to.
so 78guy gets my vote since i have a black coupy and all this car needs is boost.

no kicklow for me cause i see no originality in it...everyone with an ebp si just slaps on a cf hood and red or gold rims and fogs and calls it a day.
hahaha....im sorry, im not trying to be an ass, but that last comment is just too dayum funny. you made my day!!!! much appreciated ballz!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Kicklow said:
hahaha....im sorry, im not trying to be an ass, but that last comment is just too dayum funny. you made my day!!!! much appreciated ballz!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
well kicklow i love ur car so its all good lol

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kicklow just has all the s**t i wish i could afford....

and it looks incredible in person.

trakmasters car function over form... he has by far the best handling and definatly the fastest car.. everything is color matched too

nine78guy i just flat out like cause his car reminds me of my car when mine was in its prime.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
well kicklow i love ur car so its all good lol
i wuv you too!!!! ;)

BlackHope121 said:
kicklow just has all the s**t i wish i could afford....

and it looks incredible in person.

trakmasters car function over form... he has by far the best handling and definatly the fastest car.. everything is color matched too

nine78guy i just flat out like cause his car reminds me of my car when mine was in its prime.
i appreciate the comments D.....basically its only because of 3 years without a gf, 1.5 years of no tuition and 2 yrs of 50+ hrs a week at work.

i wish i didnt spend half the dumb $$$$ i did on the car though. wouldnt be pinching for the down payment for a house and the mortage.....:roll:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kicklow said:
sorry dude...i still think your car is awesome and its a great car its just too common for si's to look like that.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
sorry dude...i still think your car is awesome and its a great car its just too common for si's to look like that.
cf hood/black roof/equip 03s/blue dc5 seats/takatas/carbing front and rear upper/tein flex/ect......i know the jdm ek9 exterior is all over the place....but thats on all civics. maybe its just me.

i didnt take offense. i literally laughed. i know my taste isnt everyones cup of tea....and in no way think my car is anything special. its all good!

Drive Safe
-justin

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
i dont think his car even comes close to qualifying as common.. just my 2 cents..

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i dont think his car even comes close to qualifying as common.. just my 2 cents..
ok..before anyone gets offended...his car is awesome. trust me i have a shitty stock 00ex right now and i would not try to minimize his car...

for the purpose of this carshow i guess i am trying to say is that his car didnt grab my attention. i do have an ebp si as my bg though. haha..

so my bad if anyone is offended. great car...props to the owner...i would chase it if i saw it on the freeway...just didnt do it for me for this contest.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no worries ballz. noone was/is offended. just something to talk about in the tread! :cool:

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!