Best exhaust system for a new 2009 honda civic si sedan

cbc_1128

cbc_1128
5+ Year Member
I just purchased a brand new 2009 Si sedan and would really like to get a top of the line exhaust system for it. I want it to sound very deep. If possible i would like for it to sound somewhat like an s2000. I have a greddy evo 2 on my ex coupe and it wasnt as loud as i would have liked it to be. Should i go with the greddy ti-c? please help

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well the evo2 does get louder when its on a car with more power, but its really only loud when you are getting on it. i havnt really heard any other exhausts excpet the skunk2 70mm which is loud as crap. but the LSD exhausts are looking promising.

99CivicSiBrian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just purchased a brand new 2009 Si sedan and would really like to get a top of the line exhaust system for it. I want it to sound very deep. If possible i would like for it to sound somewhat like an s2000. I have a greddy evo 2 on my ex coupe and it wasnt as loud as i would have liked it to be. Should i go with the greddy ti-c? please help
I'm also looking for a nice exhaust but I want it to stay as quiet as possible yet still enhance performance. I would like an Apexi World Sport but I don't think one exists yet.
B

cbc_1128

cbc_1128
5+ Year Member
thanks man, is lsd a good trusted company though, i was looking at vids of the exhaust and they sound nice. and why is the tip offset from the piping, its not in the middle for some reason

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it will sound closer to an S2K stock than with a loud ass exhaust on it.

its_errick

Becoming a regular
5+ Year Member
HFP sounds good!!! but idk about how it would perform. :/ but id go for apexi ws

Si2EVO2Si

5+ Year Member
I have the Skunk2 on my 09. It is very loud. If you put in the silencer the tone gets nice and deep. Also according to Skunk2 there is no power loss with the silencer in.:twisted:

mr. 122ci

5+ Year Member
i love my buddyclub pro spec.... 2.5 inner diameter...

not as loud as skunk2 and you can silence it out on highway with throttle control...

I have quite a few mods with it to.

DaltonSD

5+ Year Member
Get the Skunk2 70mm if you like your car sounding mean.
The only time it sounds a little bad is when you first start it on a cold morning. But once it warms up, she sounds beautiful.
Its loud, yes. But not too loud. =)

cbc_1128

cbc_1128
5+ Year Member
i listned to the skunk2 with the silencer and it was still a little raspy to me, the lsd sounded pretty nice, anyone know about the exhaust that comes on the mugen? would that sound the same as stock or better? and what about the vibrant exhaust systems?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the mugen sounds alittle different, little louder, and yes better. but the axle back is like $800